A few days ago we sent some of our developers on the road with nothing but a copy of Impostors (to show to the distinguished members of the press), a thermos of coffee, and enough dreams to fill a journal. What happened during the duration of their trip remains largely undocumented, but we have seen a rash of preview coverage show up as a result.
Said coverage has now had some time to crop up on the Internet, and we're here to show you exactly what the press has been saying about their latest round of hands-on time with Gotham City Impostors! So, join us for this walk down short-term memory lane, won't you?
- "Everything is chaotic, highlighting the hilarious and anarchic result of low-level gangs doing their very best to emulate the larger than life characters that have become iconic in their city." -GamesRadar
- "Playing a few matches on The Dock map, I enjoyed the creativity in the weapons and gadgets." -MercuryNews.com
- "Gotham City Impostors lets you live the dream...and gun down a morbidly obese man in a cardboard Batman hat in the process." -G4TV.com
- "… it oozes with camp and fits well with the game's wacky style." -Destructoid
- "Nothing like wearing a pair of bunny slippers as you wipe out the opposition with an exploding jack-in-a-box." -GameRevolution
- "An hour of play has passed in an instant. With ridiculous comic book gadgets and absurd weaponry, Gotham City Impostors is a manic experience but totally addictive and I'm looking forward to seeing it in its entirety" -Official PlayStation Magazine UK
- "With an almost endless feeling of customization present in Gotham City Impostors, the possibility to have insane, tactical firefights seems like an almost constant guarantee." -GameXplain
And last but not least, here's a video interview with our friends at GotGame, a video preview from the distinguished gentlemen at GameSpot, and a recording of our entire livestream event with Machinima!