Im Planning on mastering the hatchet but i dont even know how to use it properly i want to put it on one of my loadouts too but it wont really make my loadout any good without me knowing how to use it...
so could any experienced hatchet users give me some advice (Preferably Xbox 360 Users).
Here are some of the things I learned by experience using the hatchet...
1. when using it at long ranges make sure the retictule ( | | ) is above your target.
2. It may be easier to use when mobile.
3. Mighties are your #1 targets.
4. Use it before engaging a fight. (Before your target hits you)
5. If airborne, Ready your Hatchet... Land in front of your target... then... BAM!
6. Use it wisely... don't go for blind shots unless your 100% sure you wont be attacked.
7. The hatchet works best in tight places like a hallway.
8. The hatchet is perfect for ambushing. if fleeing run for a enclosed place (Indoors) wait and ambush!
9. If facing campers... Hatchet the bigger dude. If you can... shoot the life out of the rest.
10. When getting attacked by a group (they have to be close to each other) throw the hatchet and you will have a high chance of hitting one of them.
Tip: Put a hatchet on every loadout you have... after a while you will "magically" learn how to hatchet works.
Nice loadouts for the Hatchet.